MRT Index du Forum
MRT
Nous somme une superbe team

MRT Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Computer shuts off and restarts after POST ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MRT Index du Forum -> Les Informations -> Serveur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Bélier (21mar-19avr)

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Aoû - 10:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Computer shuts off and restarts after POST Répondre en citant

I have a pair of Dell Optiplex 745 (SFF) computers that I purchased off-lease.
They worked for a while hassle-free.
Lately, I've restarted both of them and get the following problem:
I press the power button and everything comes to life as usual. I get past POST and the Windows loading screen comes up. About 5 seconds into that screen, the computer cuts off all power. After about 3 seconds, it automatically comes back on and reboots. 
They will repeat this cycle over and over until I manually hold the power button to cut the power completely.

Since I spend under $100 on these, I want to get opinions before I start putting more cash into parts. My first hunch was the power supply. However, I want to be sure before spending $30+ on new ones.
Please Help.
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://www.computerforum.com/threads/computer-shuts-off-and-restarts-after…
- Marketing Solution Video Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 20 Aoû - 10:30 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MRT Index du Forum -> Les Informations -> Serveur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006